Your Questions About Female Hair Loss Doctor

Sharon asks…Hair loss doctor for female.?I’m really worry now, I just came back from overseas this week and during my trip at overseas my hair loss is increase, I drop my hair when I wake up and during shower. I’m just 13 this year, should I go see a doctor? But I don’t know what doctor to see for hair loss.. Can anyone tell me which type of doctor should I see for my hair loss problem?rachel answers:You can see any medical doctor about it :).
P.s. Don’t worry too much as that can cause it

Read more …

This entry was posted in Anti-Aging Info. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s